East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£36000 - £38000 per annum
19 days ago
12 Month FTC
Our client hads a requirement for a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to join their business. The role will will involve carrying out Reactive, Preventative and Predictive Maintenance as required.
- Work cloesley with production area to ensure daily goals are achieved
- Ensure troubleshooting and maintenance of plant and systems is carried out
- Propose improvements and help develop new maintenance job plans and procedures
- Use a CMMS and PC for maintenance reporting and recording
- Undertake training to multi-skill and in Predictive Maintenance Tasks.
Minimum Required Qualifications & Experience
- Thorough understanding of EHS and a safety culture
- Fully completed a recognized trade certification in either electrical/instrument/mechanical engineering and have multi-skilling experience
- BTEC HNC or equivalent in engineering discipline
- Trade Engineering / Maintenance Experience from a manufacturing processing plant.
- Preferably from a sound Electrical & Instrument background with cross-skill experience of mechanical maintenance services.
- Understanding of predictive maintenance techniques, vibration analysis, thermography and ultrasound is a advantage, but training will be provided
Please note the consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist