Up to £30000 per annum + Private healthcare, pension, Overtime
2 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen within our clients Worksop site for a Multiskilled Engineer to join the team on a Permanent basis.
The successful candidate will maintain reliable operation of the process plant and will be required to perform multi-skilled Maintenance tasks.
The work will involve a range of Reactive, Preventative and Predictive Maintenance as required. You will propose improvements in maintenance Job Plans & Procedures in keeping with known standards of quality, safety and hygiene for reliable and consistent operation. Trouble shooting and problem analysis are essential skills. You will work closely with production areas so you will need to demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively to ensure that daily goals are achieved.
Minimum Required Qualifications & Experience
* Thorough understanding of EHS and a safety culture
* Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships internally and externally
* Fully completed a recognised trade certification in either electrical/instrument/mechanical engineering and have multi-skilled experience
* BTEC HNC or equivalent in engineering discipline
* Maintenance Experience from a manufacturing processing plant.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
* Preferably from a sound Electrical background with cross-skill experience of mechanical maintenance services.
* Understanding of predictive maintenance techniques, vibration analysis, thermography and ultrasound is a advantage, although not essential as training will be provided
Please note this is a Monday to Friday dates role, working 6am-2pm and 10am-6pm on a weekly rotational basis.
The consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist