Up to £15.38 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
3 months ago
Our client are one of the world's leading project development and construction groups and they are looking for a Multiskilled Engineer to be based in Bristol.
- To carry out electrical/mechanical services, Planned Preventative Services and Reactive Works in time and up to date.
- To carry out electrical Services, extra works and emergency procedures.
- Ensure all Statutory & mandatory compliance maintenance and records/certificates are kept up to date at all times in line with the contractual requirements and filed as Management System.
- Ensure that CAFM systems and site records are up to date at all times reporting jobs to the helpdesk and in line with Helpdesk requirements.
- All maintenance tasks to take into account, access, building users and ensure all H&S and contractual paperwork is approved and in place prior to work commencing.
- A valid Advanced DBS check is required for this role, due to percentage of work being undertaken in Schools.
- PPM and extra work requirements in adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with HASAWA requirement.
- Fault Finding and plant adjustments.
- Check and inspection of electrical/mechanical services, plant and systems.
- Execution of maintenance tasks in accordance with contract specification.
- Respond to re-active works.
- Minimum of Electrical/Mechanical City & Guilds, Part 1 and 2 or 'A' and 'B or equivalent, BMS experience and
- Multi-skilling capability desirable. Desirable to have Health and Safety Training and Specialist training i.e. Water Treatment Systems etc.
- General duties will require multi skilled discipline to carry out work such as relamping luminaires, fault finding to electrical wiring systems, motors, lighting systems, chillers, AHU's along with cleaning of foul water systems, drains, inspections and repair of all M&E systems such as extract and supply air ductwork systems, plumbing and heating systems
Multi Skilled Engineer working within Bristol with company van. Normal working hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00, 40 hours per week, start/finish times may need to be adjusted to allow access to schools during term times.
- To city & Guilds /NVQ/BTEC level in mechanical/Electrical engineering or similar or building services is desirable or suitable experience
- Health & Safety IOSH qualification or similar
- 17th Edition required
Knowledge and Experience
- Good Understanding of Statutory Compliance.
- Forward thinking pro-active approach
- Be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with colleagues and clients at varying levels.
- Client Customer facing experience
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly