£40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technicians - DAYS
Ideally Mechanically biased.
Salary £40K - £42K + Bonus + Pension + 21 days Holiday + Bank holidays
Location: Ellesmere Port, Runcorn, Chester, Deeside, North Wales, Warrington, Widnes
Shifts 08:00 - 17:15 (Early dart on a Friday)
A leading manufacturer is looking for a Multi- Skilled Technician due to the significant growth of the business meaning additional resource needed within the Maintenance department. The successful candidates will be joining an experienced team within a fast-paced Manufacturing environment.
- Reactive & Planned Maintenance
- Working from Engineering drawings & Schematics
- Identifying components
- Working with fast paced Bottling & Packaging machinery
- Logical approach to fault finding
- PLC Fault finding - Siemens S7
- Provide Technical support to line teams to increase productivity and to elminate Quality issues
- Work Closely with contractors, Maintenance Planners, Shift Technicians
Experience & Skills required
- Worked with fast-paced automated machinery such as Labelers, Fillers, Cappers, Case Erectors / Packers, Palletizers,
- Apprentice Trained / Time-Served
- Must have strong fault-finding Skills -Including PLCs, HMI's, Drawings, Schematics etc.
- Priorities work loads
- Ability to work in large teams
- LEAN and S5 experience
- Working under pressure
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long-term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please send your CV or call Chris on 0161 707 1516 for more details.
FMCG, automated warehousing, stackers, sorters / sortation, robotics, sensors, scanners, labelers, conveyors, packaging or printing, materials handling, recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, cement works, brick works, asphalt plant, manufacturing plant, electromechanical / automated plant. Ex Forces engineers, raf, reme, navy, marine, HV switching, HNC / HND / Time served / formal apprenticeship, Drives, inverter drives, Instrumentation