Up to £14.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
5 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services. They are currently looking for a Multi Skilled maintenance operative to start on the 22nd October until 18th January.
Purpose: Provide general maintenance support as part of a multi-disciplined team. This role covers both reactive, minor works and project works.
- Routine planned maintenance tasks as directed by Site Manager / Supervisor, covering all buildings within the site
- To carry out a full range of building maintenance tasks.
- To be responsible for the care and proper use of building maintenance equipment and tools
- Ensure that spares and materials are used in a cost effective manner
- Support other team members
- To undertake all duties in a safe, tidy and responsible manner in accordance with H&S requirements
- To carry out other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time by site management or the client
- To follow code of conduct
- Manage your own workload and work efficiently
- Comply with the client's company rules and maintain a high standard of discipline
- Provide high standard of workmanship at all times
- Attend all relevant training and safety briefs
- Adhere to company, client and regulatory safety rules
- Work in a safe manner at all times
- Participate in safe culture practices and play active part in promoting good safety practices
- Minimum of semi-skilled would be an advantage in Carpentry, bricklaying. Painting
- Experience in building work would be an advantage
- General awareness of Health & Safety regulation
- Knowledge of permit to work system
- Knowledge of associated building maintenance equipment and tools would be an advantage
- Able to undertake training and development where required
- Undertaken relevant Health & Safety training
- Must be able to work under own initiative and keen to develop
- Valid full driving licence
Hours: 08.00 - 17.00
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.