Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Various benefits
8 months ago
Salary: £35000 - £40000 + fantastic pension + 25 holidays + private health care + benefits package
Hours: 4 on 4 off day shift pattern - 7am - 7pm
An opportunity to join a leading global company's production facility in Wolverhampton. This is a site which boast a genuine long-term stability along with future growth. They have just received a multi-million-pound investment in their facilities and as a result, you will be working in fantastic facilities and with cutting edge equipment. Due to continued success they are looking to expand their maintenance team.
* Recognized Engineering qualifications, relevant experience (mechanical or electrical bias) City & Guilds/17th Edition or equivalent.
* Experience of engineering working within a team at fast moving production environment, food environment preferred. GCSE / CSE in English & Mathematics, IT/PC literate.
* Knowledge or experience of Environmental Health & Safety (HASAWA, Managing Contractors etc.)
* Maximo CMMS
* Inter-personal Communication, conflict management skills.
* Assist the engineering and operations management teams to ensure safe plant, safe systems of work and a safe working environment is achieved and maintained.
* To ensure there is clear and consistent communication and leadership of shift operations, including downtime monitoring and targeting, tasks and resource planning & scheduling, auditing and management of process check sheets, maintaining of food safe environment, housekeeping and safety standards leadership and auditing, management and control of contractors and suppliers, engineering permits and shift hand-over coordination.
* To ensure correct use of the Maximo CMMS across allocated shift, including timely and accurate information input and use of diagnostic tools to review & optimize plant performance.
* Work with the engineering management team and Engineering Co-Ordinator to develop and implement a sustainable maintenance best practice regime across site to maximize plant reliability, efficiency and safety.
* Take active role as required in small project coordination to include project scope, timetable of works, EH&S planning, budget allocation and control and project implementation.
* Coordinate with site operations to ensure assigned tasks from the Business Plan, Operating Plan, EH&S Plan and Engineering Plan are achieved.
* Work with the engineering management team to monitor relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and benchmarking data and use to target plant & process improvement and shared best practice.
To apply send CV to Jordan Finch at Morson or call 0161 707 1516
Key: Maintenance, mechanical, electrical, multi skilled, engineer, technician, fitter, manufacturing, conveyor, plant, bearing, maximo, cmms, breakdown, downtime, reactive, PPM, preventative