Up to £42000 per annum
17 days ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for several Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers to work for our engineering client based in Salisbury.
As Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, covering both days and nights, your role will be to carry out reactive and proactive maintenance tasks throughout the 24-hour manufacturing site. You will cover both electrical and mechanical assets usually involving electrics, pneumatics, hydraulics and PLCs.
In this role you will;
- Attend to electrical, mechanical and plant breakdowns
- Carry out electrical and mechanical planned maintenance tasks in line with current schedules
- Carry out fault finding on the automated PLC controlled production facility
- Take remedial actions to safely rectify breakdown situations and restore production
- Plan and organise follow up work derived from planned maintenance checks
- Carry out planned calibration checks and portable appliance testing
- Recommend and implement improvements to assets, plant and buildings in order to achieve gains in safety, quality, productivity and reductions in cost
To be successful in this role you will be a multi-skilled engineer; being confident at turning your hand to both mechanical and electrical tasks having held a similar role before. You will be confident working with SCADA systems, PLCs, hydraulics and pneumatics as well as having a good understanding of basic machine safety.
This role will require working shifts covering both days and nights.
- Flexible working
- Free car parking
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Gym discounts
- Long service awards
- Christmas & Summer parties
- Numerous social and activity clubs
- And much more!
If this sounds like the right role for you, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4590 for more information or apply online today!