£25000 - £28000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
over 1 year ago
Our client is an established national facilities maintenance service provider, with an enviable reputation of working on prestigious national and regional contracts and they are looking for a Multi Skilled Engineer to be based in Ludlow.
- To be responsible for all maintenance, reactive & small works within the scope of the portfolio including PPM + reactive electrical maintenance + fault finding and minor plumbing and carpentry
- To ensure that all PPM & reactive works are carried out efficiently & to the client's satisfaction.
- To attend relevant team meetings, toolbox talks & training as required.
- To ensure personnel under your control work efficiently & maintain required standards.
- To ensure compliance with Quality, Safety, Health & Environmental standards.
- Working hours, Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- On call (1 in 4)
- Day-to-day maintenance activities including PPM & reactive requests as directed by the helpdesk.
- Participate in internal & external audits.
- To ensure Risk Assessments are completed & maintained. Control measures adopted in compliance with statutory provisions & codes of practice & guidance.
- Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
- Assist other team members when required or as directed by the Area Supervisor or Operations Manager.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed within SLA.
- Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work & Health & Safety.
- All duties to be carried out in accordance with company policies & procedures.
- To understand & complete all work related documentation accurately & on time.
- To carry out work in a safe & diligent manner.
- To attend & fully participate in training & appraisal activities as required.
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required, including fabric & mechanical tasks.
- City & Guilds 2360 Parts 1 & 2 qualification or equivalent
- 17th edition IEE wiring regulations
- Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including
- Boiler plant, HVAC, pumps, generators, switchgear, wiring & cabling
- Batteries, small power & lighting
- Be flexible & carry out duties which are not electrically biased
- Be pro-active & have the ability to anticipate &/or diagnose & repair faults
- Have the ability to supervise (Performing Authority) of site contracors
- Hold a full clean driving licence
- Able to work at heights of up to 3 metres & lift weights of up to 25kg
- Knowledge of Health & Safety & safe working practices
- Strong customer care focus
- Good communication skills
- Computer Literate
- No Convictions
- Capable of completing essential paperwork in accurate & timely manner
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.