£18.00 - £20.00 per hour
20 days ago
Temp to perm
Morson International require multiple M&E Engineers in London to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company.
Purpose of role:
Carrying out planned maintenance and reactive repairs on all mechanical and electrical maintenance in London. Good knowledge of a variety of plant types including AHU'S, FCU'S, electrical distribution, lighting systems and a reasonable knowledge of heating systems, cooling systems and plumbing. Knowledge of control systems would be a bonus.
**Please note this is for multiple positions - Foot Mobile/ Van mobile/ Static**
**On offer - Short term, Long term & temp to perm opportunities**
- experience with cooling towers
- City & Guilds 236/0 & 2330 Electrical Installation/Maintenance or equivalent
- 18th Edition IEE
- City & Guilds 2391 (Inspection and Testing) 18th Edition
- City & Guilds Refrigerant, Safe Handling
- Plumbing to NVQ2 or higher
If your an experienced Engineer within Building Services, please call Quade today to hear about our contract opportunities on 0207 633 2050 or 07714 541 325.