Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Additional benefits
17 days ago
Morson International are currently looking for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician to join a premium international business firm to be based in Birmingham. The business requires an apprenticeship served Mechanical Maintenance Engineer ideally with Electrical knowledge to work on shifts and call out rota as required with weekend and overtime working when necessary to provide breakdown and Maintenance cover on a varied range of equipment and machinery.
Day to day duties for this role include but are not limited to
- All areas of Mechanical Engineering with excellent problem solving and diagnostic skills. (gear drives, bearings, belt drives & pulleys, fans, screw threads, fixings, materials, heat transfer, linkages, chain drives etc)
- Pipefitting and plumbing
- Knowledge of industrial steam boilers and steam systems
- Experience of working on industrial steam boiler and steam systems. (pipework, joints, valves, heat exchangers, condensate systems etc)
- Experience of working on commercial & domestic water systems
- Experience of working on Compressed air systems
- Experience of working on pumps, motors valves, drive systems etc
In return, you will be working for International employers who are recognised year upon year as one of the best employers in their sector by receiving awards and recognition.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Jon McMillan on 0207 633 2059 or apply via the link provided.