Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Shift allowance
14 days ago
Morson International are currently looking for a Multi-skilled Engineer with pipe-fitting knowledge to join an international business firm to be based in Birmingham.
The business requires an apprenticeship served Mechanical Maintenance Engineer ideally with Electrical knowledge to work on shifts and call out rota as required with weekend and overtime working when necessary to provide breakdown and Maintenance cover on a varied range of equipment and machinery.
Day to day duties for this role include but are not limited to
* All areas of Mechanical Engineering with excellent problem solving and diagnostic skills.
(gear drives, bearings, belt drives & pulleys, fans, screw threads, fixings, materials, heat transfer, linkages, chain drives etc)
* Experience of working on steam boilers and systems - not essential, but must be willing to train on steam.
* Electrical knowledge preferred - not essential.
* Welding skills preferred - not essential.
* Knowledge of Boiler maintenance and operation preferred - not essential.
* Knowledge of Pumps & Valves etc.
In return, you will be working for International employers who are recognised year upon year as one of the best employers in their sector by receiving awards and recognition.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Jon McMillan on 0207 633 2059 or apply via the link provided.