Up to £18.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
2 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are currently looking for an Multiskilled Engineer to be based in Aberdeen.
To provide general electrical/ HVAC/ Building services maintenance support on all buildings and plant as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Implementing all electrical maintenance and corrective works on the site in accordance with the instructions promulgated on PPM dockets and site specific procedures.
- Testing and inspecting electrical installations in accordance with National Inspection council documentation.
- Ensuring that all plant and systems are maintained and operated in order to provide maximum efficiency, availability and reliability.
- Carrying out refurbishment works arising from breakdown or maintenance inspections.
- Responding to Helpdesk reactive maintenance/breakdown calls and carrying out remedial work as necessary, providing feedback information to customer and helpdesk as required.
- Assume the role of Competent Person (Electrical) as authorised by the Authorised Person Controller.
- Assisting in maintaining the cleanliness of plant and adjacent areas.
- All aspects of general building maintenance both PPM and Reactive
- Demonstrate qualities to deliver the contract requirements through effective communication, training and personal development.
- Identify to your Line Manager operational improvements to ensure continued provision of high quality service.
- Through innovation and vision identify any business opportunity and pass information to Line Manager.
- Assist in production of regular reports using IT reporting tools and analytical data.
- Assist in other ad hoc functions within skills level, training and experience on an as-instructed basis.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and feedback through relevant and current procedures.
Health & Safety:
- In conjunction with the HSE&Q team, regularly monitor the safety performance of all service aspects, identifying areas for improvement.
- Ensure all staff attend and receive regular toolbox talks in accordance with local procedures.
- Manage the preparation and submission for approval all appropriate Safe Systems of Work and Risk Assessments workflow and cost through effective management techniques.
- Ensure you have appropriate PPE issued and it is worn in accordance with associated risk.
- Ensure all equipment, tools and PPE are adequately maintained.
- Management of sub contractors through SSOW and permit process
- Must be self-motivated, a team player and have an adaptable/flexible approach.
- Mobile role therefore must be able to work on your own and as part of a team
Please note that this is a contract position 15/04/19 - 31/05/19
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.