City of London, London
£44000 - £45000 per annum + time and half for over time
24 days ago
Temp to perm
Morson International require Multi-skilled shift Engineers to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company in the West End.
***Contract is starting on 1st September and Temp to perm will be on offer for the right applicants***
- Competitive Salary - Equivalent perm salary of 45k
- Weekly payments to LTD, Umbrella or PAYE
- Contract to perm on offer
- Building located near Covent Garden
- 12hr shifts - 4 on 4 off
Purpose of role:
To carry out planned preventative maintenance, reactive works to building plant, equipment, public health services and systems in accordance with agreed service levels, and response to site engineering emergencies.
Undertake minor installation works, repairs to building fabric, and handyman duties.
- Ensure that routine maintenance is carried out to all building plant, equipment and systems to meet and exceed expectations, and agreed service level agreements.
- Respond to Building Management System alarms, and effect emergency repairs as needed
- Support the contract requirements as High Voltage and Low Voltage Authorised person providing switching schedules, planned and reactive support to all electrical systems.
- Issue and ensure appropriate controls within the Permit to Work systems.
- Provide single point of contact in periods when technical manager is unavailable and make informed decisions regarding remedial activities and escalation procedures.
- Ensure that Evaporative Cooling Systems and domestic water systems are maintained to comply with the requirements of the L8 standard.
If you have the experience required or would like to hear more about these roles, Please call Quade Smith-Allen urgently for a private discussion on 0207 633 2050.