Up to €0.00 per annum + negotiable
about 2 months ago
Morson International are looking for a MS Project PD for the Telecommunications industry in Egypt, local candidates are preferred.
Contract Duration: 1 year (Renewal yearly based on performance)
Position Name : Managed Service Project Director
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Manage MS contract execution (cost, time and quality) ensuring fulfillment of all contractual obligations
- Secure all the operational and financial performance with close monitoring to any deviation and timely reporting to stakeholders according to SLA and MS approved budgets
- Secure delivery compliance for both contractual and business requirements, including all areas of FM , NOC and Network performance
- Continuously improve and develop systems to proactively enhance the work environment under this project .
- Budget preparation and handling for related projects
- Subject to call 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Lead team for managing outages, SLA, uptime, service availability, root cause analysis.
- Work with account team for contractual renegotiation or pre-sales opportunities for the specific customer.
- Coach and mentor senior and junior engineers to ensure personnel are working issues as efficiently and accurately as possible in a team oriented professional culture.
- Plan projects, training, objectives, timelines, deliverables and milestones for the Project .
- Drive staff to monitor and resolve customer issues and accomplish objectives by being a role model to impress upon staff to be self-motivated with the ambition to problem-solve, learn and create their own mechanisms for resolving issues and most importantly, communicate effectively with the ability to work in a team environment
- Degree in Engineering (Communications / Electrical & Electronics / Computer Science).
- Knowledge in Network concepts server computing, telecom technologies.
- With 15+ year of experience in managed service environment with an experience in similar role at least for five years .
- Aware of standard network best practices and integration of all tools.
- Analytical and problem skills.
- Ability to interact efficiently with peers and high level customers and management is required.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Immediate position.
- Player / Coach style required: High energy, hands-on management and coaching abilities. Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a high stress, fast paced environment shifting priorities
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to successfully interface with a wide range of personnel within the organization.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.