£0.00 - £31.00 per hour
4 months ago
3 months +
MRB Engineer will be needed for the MRB department in the following areas as required:
- a) Effectively categorise manufacturing non-conformances in relation to both the magnitude of the problem and the proposed solution.
- b) Provide substantiated dispositions for minor non-conformances where the UK site is not the industrial designer of the product, by liaison with MRB/technical personnel on other SAFRAN sites.
- c) Propose substantiated dispositions to other Customers, via the Quality department, for major non conformances.
- d) Maintain accurate and traceable records of non conformances, dispositions and other technical documents.
- e) Work rigorously to Safran Nacelles procedures.
- f) Achieve MRB cycle time targets to ensure that Operations are fully supported in delivering products On Time In Full.
- g) Work closely with QC and Operations Management in order to prioritise the dispositioning of non-conformances.
- h) Work closely with QA and Manufacturing Engineers to ensure that effective repair and rework methods are defined.