4 months ago
Job Title: Mouldshop Fitter
Salary: Competitive; with additional bonus
Location: Commutable from Ellesmere Port; Runcorn; Chester
A highly successful and growing manufacturer are actively recruiting to a Mouldshop Fitter to support fast paced production.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain health and safety in the work place and ensure work area is kept in accordance with housekeeping standards.
- To carry out mould inspection and repair work to acceptable quality standards.
- To work to instruction and meet departmental discipline standards and procedures.
- To ensure equipment is repaired and delivered to production within suitable time.
- Use of air assisted power tools.
- Welding using Acetylene and Oxygen
- Clean as you go at all timesThe ideal candidate will have experience of welding, ideally with Acetylene and Oxygen; and have experience of using air assisted power tools. Background in engineering is essential.To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on 01617071516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a market leader