Up to £33589 per annum + + Bonus
23 days ago
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· To carry out mould inspection and repair work to acceptable quality standards.
· To work to instruction and meet departmental discipline standards and procedures.
· To ensure equipment is repaired and delivered to production within suitable time.
· Use of air assisted power tools.
· Welding using Acetylene and Oxygen
Some experience within an Engineering / Manufacturing environment is essential for this role.
Some welding experience is preferred although not essential.
Please note the consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist