£0.00 - £28000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Mould Shop Technician to work for our leading engineering client based in Gloucestershire. This opportunity will allow you to work for a market leading, global engineering business at their recently refurbished manufacturing site.
As Mould Shop Technician you will operate both injection moulding and compression moulding machines to manufacture components and assemblies. You will also have the chance to assist your team leader in the training of other Operators on the shop floor, helping you all to achieve departmental goals.
Your main responsibilities will be;
- To manufacture moulded components and assemblies
- Hold responsibility of loading and running machines
- Operate both injection moulding and compression moulding machines
- Ensure that all build documentation is completed in line with procedures
- To carry out test and inspection activities
- To assist in training and coaching of other Operators within your team
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience of working within a mould shop environment operating an injection moulding machine. You will be able to work individually and should be competent enough to assist and train others when needed.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply or for more information call Taylor on 07771981930.