2 months ago
Have you got experience of working and operating injection moulding machines? Would you like the chance to join a fast-paced, ambitious manufacturing team? Are you available to work over the next 6 months? If so, we would love to hear from you…
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Mould Shop Technician to join a leading engineering business based in Cheltenham on a 6-month fixed term contract. This opportunity will allow you to work for a market leading engineering business; gaining knowledge and experience of working in their mould shop at their recently refurbished manufacturing site.
As Mould Shop Technician you will operate both injection moulding and compression moulding machines to manufacture components and assemblies to be used in a range of critical equipment for some of the biggest companies in the world!
Your main responsibilities will be;
- To manufacture moulded components and assemblies
- Hold responsibility of loading and running machines
- Operate both injection moulding and compression moulding machines
- Ensure that all build documentation is completed in line with procedures
- To carry out test and inspection activities
- To assist in training and coaching of other Operators within your team
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience of working within a mould shop environment and will be able to confidently operate injection moulding machines with compression moulding being a distinct advantage. You will be able to work individually and should be competent enough to assist and train others when needed.
If this role sounds of interest, please contact Taylor Bowden on 0117 933 4597 or apply online today!