Up to £45.00 per hour
3 months ago
Motor Control Systems Engineer (Servo Design)
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £45 per hour LTD
An opportunity has arisen to join the Actuation Systems group as a Motor Control Systems Engineer, leading the design, development and validation of control systems across a range of actuator products.
Working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team, you will own the design, development and proving of control algorithms, ensuring that Customer performance requirements are successfully met.
Responsibilities may include:
- Development of control algorithms
- Generation of dynamic system models and conducting performance analyses
- Specification of design proving plans and conducting proving activities
- Generation of sub-system and component requirements
- Identification of suitable electromechanical components (particularly motors and sensors) working co-operatively with suppliers where needed
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must have worked within the Defence / Military industry within the last 12 months or be capable of obtaining Security Clearance (SC level minimum).