£0.00 - £53.00 per hour
3 months ago
Our client, a world leader in aerospace and maritime defence systems and software is looking for an experienced Modelling Simulation Engineer to work out of their facility in Barrow-in-Furness.
- Define, develop and maintain software simulation models for submarine plant devices as part of the overall Controls & Instrumentation test facility
- Develop SCADA systems and Graphical User Interfaces using WinCC OA or similar
- Develop and maintain software verification and validation test plans
- Management and programming of PLC-based test infrastructure (e.g. Siemens, Rockwell, Schneider), to IEC61131-3
- Experienced software developer with focus on modelling & simulation
- Experience of developing Graphical User Interfaces
- Experience of marine systems
- Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering subject (e.g. Electronics, Computer Science, etc.)
- Experience of working within a high-assurance engineering environment
- Experience of product Verification/Validation testing
- PLC experience
- Network administration/configuration experience.