£350 - £500 per day
5 months ago
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to assist with the MOCK UP Project Package. This will be based in London and will run for around 15 months.
Manage the delivery of the Mock-up in STB Project and will coordinate the participation in the Mock-up of all the required parties: Foundations Supply (FOU Supply), Foundations Transport & Installation (FOU T&I), Wind Turbine Generation (WTG) & Inter- Array Cable (IAC) Packages as well as H&S and O&M Teams (for more information see attached document). The candidate should have the following requirements:
- MSc or BSc in Relevant Engineering degree or equivalent qualification
- Several years' experience in Offshore windfarm projects as well as in package/project management duties
- Engineering experience in offshore wind > 3 years
- Project management experience in offshore wind > 3 years
- Experience in Planning and Budget (more than 1.5 million €).
- Timescale: Start 1ST June 2020 / Finish: The role is expected to last until 31ST August 2021 (However, the next project milestone, hence contract duration, is the 31st of December 2020.
Advanced French language will be beneficial.