Belfast, County Antrim
£55000 - £65000.00 per annum + See description
19 days ago
I'm looking in Belfast for a Mobilisation Manager. This is a permanent vacancy however the client is also open to an interim manager whilst the role is filled. It's a newly won government contract and offers the chance to work on a diverse portfolio of sites.
Job Title: Mobilisation Manager
Salary: Up to £65,000
Hours: Monday to Friday
Location: Based in Belfast 4-5 days, travel to other sites in Northern Ireland expected
Based from an office in Belfast; you will be expected to travel to sites across Northern Ireland to plan the roll-out of a large facilities management contract. This is a portfolio which covers over 150 buildings and employs a large maintenance team.
- Liaise with the client and plan the project with their teams
- Manage the plan and identify/resolve any issues
- Allocate tasks to the contract team whilst adhering to the obligation's matrix set out by the contract
- Engage with clients to build rapport and act as ambassador for the contract team
What we're looking for:
- Substantial Project Management or similar experience in a Facilities Management environment
- Strong communication skills
- Team management skills
- Very stable employer, growth year on year and a strong footprint in FM
- Professional and friendly team which you will lead
- International company, major scope for progression
- Benefits include employee discount scheme, health and dental care and more
To apply, please follow the relevant buttons on this Job page. Alternatively, you can contact me via LinkedIn, Charlie Moore working at Morson International.