£32000 - £33000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
about 1 year ago
As one of the UK's leading building engineering services companies our client provide building engineering services to the highest level. Their contracts range from the small single visit contracts supported by our nationwide network of Mobile Engineers, to large residential facilities.
They are currently looking for a a Testing and Inspection Mobile Electrician to cover the South London area (within the M25)
- Planned maintenance on site equipment to include motors, pumps, ventilation plant and associated control panels
- Maintenance of electric host motors, electric trucks and charging equipment
- Minor works electrical testing
- Correct and timely completion of paperwork and test certificates
- Respond to reactive works
You must have experience of working in a similar position and hold the City & Guilds 236 Part 1 & 2, City & Guilds 17th Edition. Must have City and Guilds Test and Inspect 2391.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.