£26000 - £29000 per annum + over time and on call allowance
Vital Bristol Technology
12 months ago
Our client are one of the largest hard services facilities management provider in the UK, we're experts in the delivery of engineering services and they are currently looking for an Mobile Technician - Multi Skilled to be around Reading and Salisbury area.
- Working hours - Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm.
- On call - 1 in 5 weeks. (£75 standby).
- Lots of overtime available.
- Driving license needed.
- Car is provided with fuel card.
- Enhanced security check will be required.
- Main purpose - Maintenance of electrical equipment, testing, reactive maintenance, keeping electrical area's tidy and secure, lots of rooftop work, on the road travel across multiple sites.
- Experience - Qualified engineer, good with heights, mobile experience needed.
- Qualifications - 17th Edition (essential) & C&G Installation 2391 (desired). (will be put through climbing course giving qualification to work at heights, Possibility of being put through F-Gas as well).
X2 Role with these postcodes ideal location.
1 x Electrician - SP and lower regions SN
1 x Electrician - RG, SL, OX
If you have not heard back from us within 7 days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file and contact you in the future regarding other suitable vacancies.