Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
9 months ago
A well renowned telematics business is looking for an innovative mobile software developer. With increased demands, the well-established mobile development team are looking to add more manpower to the group to work on ongoing projects as well as new specifically tailored applications for their clients.
As a member of the mobile development team, you'll be expected to:
- Work with other members of the team to create robust applications in line with the clients' demands and needs.
- Be part of the full software development lifecycle of the applications, from inception all the way to launch
- Take responsibility for improving and developing various iOS applications in a dynamic and fast paced setting.
To be successful in this role as iOS Developer, you're expected to have the following skills:
- Extensive experience with either Swift or Objective-C
- Version control tools experience (Git / SVN)
- Well versed with agile development methodologies
- Working knowledge of UX best practices
Any knowledge of the below would be very beneficial:
- Working on large-scale or complex applications
- Exposure to Stash or JIRA
- Unix/Linus command line
This hire is part of an ongoing process to grow the Mobile Development Team as the demand for their blue-chip clients increases.
As a thank you for your hard work, you'll be rewarded with the following: Car parking, gym-membership, breakfast, 23 days' holidays, flexi-time, season-ticket loans, pension scheme and L&D opportunities.
Two-stage interview process with an immediate start date.
Apply Now to avoid disappointment, or send through an updated copy of your CV.