Up to £0.00 per annum
2 months ago
Mobile Service Operation Manager (Senior)
This role is responsible for the operation of Mobile Services in Germany, with a clear focus on User Value Perception / Awareness, Acquisition, Activity, Monetization & Retention. The services include Appstore, Themes, Cloud backup, Game…, etc.
- Manage the services performances and achieve the business target. Manage our Mobile Service Social communication with the users in local language
- Establish the relationships with local partners to aggregate rich, high quality local contents and applications and continuously cooperate to support the mobile cloud services.
- Adapt the EU Business Operation & Marketing strategy for Mobile Cloud Services to Germany.
- Maintain the marketing channels and the media channels to promote the services information.
- Organize the local campaigns and the festival events (online/offline ) to promote the Mobile Cloud Services .
- Proactively suggest improvements to Content, Marketing/influencers, User Operations and Product to optimize the performance of such services in Germany.
- Provide Business intelligence reports to share your knowledge about the industry trends.
Background and previous experience
* 5+ years experience in the Digital Content industry, either in Apps, Games, Music, eBooks…, across content negotiation, content dynamization, content production or marketing in either Content producers, content distributors or service providers
* Deep understanding of the local market for Consumer Digital Services.
* Solid network of expert contacts in the Digital Content industry, able to feed learning cases about best practices and trends.
* Experience with Data Analytics: able to define KPIs. Data-driven decision making.
* Experience in more than 1 Digital Content areas (Apps, Games, Music, eBooks…) would be a plus.
* Fluent in English and German. Native level of German would be a plus.