£400.00 - £480.00 per day
about 2 months ago
The Project Manager will lead a project team of up 30 people, as well as multiple 3rd party suppliers and be responsible for the definition and delivery of time-critical outcomes.
They will also work with third party suppliers who are delivering key components of the overall solution for delivering the migration strategy for a number of Mobile Network Services.
* Leading - Mobilising and coordinating large virtual teams (Up to 30), often working with external partners and suppliers, to deliver against business objectives.
* Influencing - Using domain and industry experience to positively affect project delivery, introducing new ways of working.
* Planning - Ensuring that the project is appropriately scaled and resourced to deliver the agreed outcomes.
* Negotiating - Interlocking scope and phasing between projects, to deliver outcomes against agreed business demand.
* Driving - Making delivery and prioritisation decisions on a daily basis to manage level of risk. Measured on successful delivery against project outcomes, primarily anchored around time, cost and quality.
* Governing - responsible for all project governance, including financial, budget management (for up to £10m annual budget) and financial risk management across the project
* Reporting - responsible for managing delivery risk across the project of work, providing valuable management reporting across the entire stakeholder base.
* Collaborating - working across multiple teams and functions within and outwith the company
* Industry recognised Project Management Qualification.
* Broad knowledge of and significant experience with Core Mobile architectures, including Cloud products and services.
* Knowledge and experience of Agile concepts and ways of working.
* Proven stakeholder management skills.
* Excellent communication skills, comfortable with presenting at Director level.
* Ability to think beyond existing solutions, to challenge assumptions and existing beliefs and drive forward new ways of working.
The contract is initially 6 months but is fully remote / home working and is likely to run for at least 18 months.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CONTRACT IS INSIDE IR35