Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Mobile Multi Skilled Electrical Engineer
Hours 8:00-16:30, Monday to Friday
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
Mobile electrical engineer to be based in Manchester, carrying out planned preventative maintenance and reactive tasks across 3 sites.
* To liaise closely with the site Supervisor to ensure full site coverage at all times.
* To undertake Electrical reactive works issued through the Customer helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
* To carry statutory and non-statutory PPM and reactive jobs issued to them within the specified time scale.
* To undertake new installations, major and minor electrical repair works and attend to breakdown's when required.
* To undertake non- electrical ppm such as weekly water temperature readings and flushing (once competent to do so).
* To work an amount of overtime to complete out of hours PPM and reactive works.
* Ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are maintained accurately.
* Time served electrician with city & guilds part one & two in electrical installation.
* City & Guilds Inspection & Testing.
* IEE 17th Edition.
* Commercial Gas qualification desirable.
* Clean UK Driving Licence.
* Good knowledge of SHEQ procedures, risk assessments, work permits etc.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to monitor systems of work effectively.
* Strong customer orientation skills.
* Fit into the company core values and principles.
* Relevant trade, technical or vocational qualifications.
To apply to this great opportunity, please send your CV to Jordan Finch at Morson