Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Mobile Maintenance Technician -
Location - Mobile role covering sites in Manchester, Leeds & Blackpool
Salary - Circa £30k - £33K + van + pension + holidays + overtime + benefits package
Working Hours - Monday - Friday. 09:00 - 17:00
- Maintenance and repair of motors, pumps, electrical circuits, control panels, generators, UPS units, plumbing systems
- To Carry out Pre-Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) in relation to Facilities Management
- Organise sub-contractors on site
- Keep detailed diary logs
- Being able to priorities deadlines and workloads
- Complete proactive inspections
- Working to deadlines and schedules
- Responsible for ordering parts
- Work closely with the client and the Regional Manager
- Promote a positive Health and Safety culture
- To read, understand and work to the generic PPM risk assessments & method statements (RAMS) held in site files, completing any additional RAMS for any large works not covered or a point of work general risk assessments for smaller tasks.
- To identify areas for energy saving, improvements across the site.
- Fault finding and diagnosis of ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Operation and interrogation of BMS/Heating systems.
- Understanding of fire detection systems.
- Basic knowledge in building fabric repairs
- Carry out Minor Installation work and complete appropriate Certification Escort and monitor contractors or visitors to site.
- Interested in learning and developing
- City & Guilds/ONC Electrical Installation/Maintenance or equivalent or a recognised industry qualification will be required, and previous experience is essential.
- Qualified to ISS 17th Edition Regulations or 18th Edition
- City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Test
- Computer literate
- Must be able to objection handle with clients
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Flexible approach to work
- Physically fit
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence.
- PASMA (preferable but not essential)
- First aid trained (preferable but not essential)
- Asbestos awareness (preferable but not essential)
- IPAF Powered Access Licence (preferable but not essential)
- Inspection and Testing of electrical equipment (PAT testing) BS2377
To apply send your CV to chris . wakefield @ morson . com or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516.
Maintenance technician, maintenance engineer, electrical craftsman, Process, nvq level 3, maintenance, electrical, PPM, planned preventative maintenance, testing, inspection.