Vital Bristol Technology
12 days ago
Our Client is a national provider of comprehensive maintenance services for commercial and public sector buildings - including financial institutions, retail outlets, property specialists, corporate premises, government departments, education and health services and social housing landlords. they are currently looking for an Mobile Electrician to be based in Newmarket.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Multi-skilled Mobile Electrical Engineer with good all round experience, reporting to the Newmarket Office and working throughout the Eastern area. The role will be to carry out the Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive Activities in accordance with our contractual agreements.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* C&G Level 2 and 3 Diploma Electrical Installation
* C&G 2360 Parts 1 & 2 (Test & Inspection cert preferred)
* 17th edition certificate
* Strong Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance experience
* Knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems
* Knowledge of building fabric and experience in carrying out basic fabric reactive repairs when required
* Sound understanding and experience of meeting Health & Safety obligations with regard to maintenance activities
* Must be prepared to work out of hours when required
* Have good communication and organisation skills
* Have a positive 'can do' attitude
* Must have a full UK driving license
* Ability to work on own or as part of a team
* Participate in a call out rota
Please note that this is a 3 month contract position
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.