Brighton, East Sussex
£23000 - £25000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
4 months ago
Our client are a leading provider of mechanical, electrical and fabric maintenance services in the UK and they are currently looking for a mobile Fabric Engineer to cover the Brighton and Crowley area.
You will be required to work within the projects department as a Building Fabric Operative specialising in carpentry and joinery and to undertake project and reactive works of a carpentry and joinery nature as well as other general fabric works.
- Basic plumbing repairs
- Unblocking toilets and drains.
- Paving repairs
- Gulley and drain repairs/clearance.
*Internal/external painting and decoration.
- Roof repairs.
- Complete field operative Method Statements and Risk Assessments as necessary.
- Perform all duties in line with current health and safety legislation and company policy.
Qualifications and experience
- NVQ or City & Guilds in carpentry
- Must have a minimum five year's experience in carpentry
- Good all round building knowledge.
Skills and attributes
- Good communication skills (both written and oral)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Commitment to providing a high quality service to our customer and willing to work flexibly and as a member of team
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.