Up to £18.50 per hour
0161 707 1516
21 days ago
We are currently working with a leading Facilities Management company that specialise in M&E maintenance contracts across the UK.
They currently require the services of a Mobile Engineer to undertake M&E pre-planned and reactive maintenance across their NHS office spaces and schools Nottingham.
As an Engineer you will be required to:
- Carry out PPM's and reactive Electrical maintenance that meet contractual requirements and customer expectations.
- Ordering of spares, tools and health and safety equipment.
- Update site PPM system when required.
- Make sure reactive works are recorded when required.
- Complete any other duties considered reasonable.
- To liaise with Clients on all aspects of their projects and to attend meetings as necessary.
Candidates are required to have:
- 17th/18th Edition
- Previous electrical maintenance experience on commercial projects.
A van is provided, along with a fuel card, tools and PPE.
For more information on this role, please contact Scarlet Wilson on 01617071516.