£30000 - £34000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
11 months ago
As one of the UK's leading building engineering services companies our client provide building engineering services to the highest level. Their contracts range from the small single visit contracts supported by our nationwide network of Mobile Engineers, to large residential facilities and they are currently looking or a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to cover the Newbury, Andover and Basingstoke area.
To carry out HVCA, Planned Maintenance (PPMs), Reactive works M&E repairs and able to carry out minor projects for specific trade associated systems (ie Air Conditioning, Ventilation or Commercial Gas) to a high level standard in accordance with the SFG20 or manufacturers recommendations.
* PPM in adherence to set HVCA engineering standards of excellence. All in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act requirement and to company safety procedures and contract specification.
* Respond to Reactive Works to include all Mechanical & Electrical and minor fabric issues.
* Adhere to the out of hours call out rota (as required).
* Correct and timely completion of paperwork according to company policy and procedure.
* Provide engineering condition reports and quotations.
* Logbook auditing, Tablet interface via the clients CAFM application.
* Good customer interface skills.
Technical Skills / Knowledge
* Demonstrate competence in all areas of your primary trade (with valid certification)
* Delivery of service excellence
* Reasonable understanding and a proactive approach to the following other trade skills:
Mechanical skill bias with basic electrical knowledge.
Fabric: Basic carpentry (door hanging, shelf erecting etc); internal furniture, fittings and décor repairs; external fixtures and fittings repairs; emergency leak repairs and gutter cleaning
Miscellaneous: meter reading; emergency light testing; water temperature recording; alarm testing.
Qualifications / Person Specification
A/C qualified with F Gas certificate and basic electrical fault finding skills,
Reasonable competence or a basic understanding of the other trades where certification permits and qualified in electrical Installations and Test & Inspection Requirements
Minor building/fabric items; controls/hydraulics/pneumatics as requested when necessary
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.