£11.96 - £14.35 per hour
6 months ago
Morson are currently recruiting a Mixing Facility Technician for our defence client in Stevenage.
Previous experience within a mixing role would be advantageous, experience as a production operative in a manufacturing environment will be considered.
To work from Mixing Requests to produce the required article. To complete and record information within appendices/routing card/work instruction/IPS after the completion of every operation. Highlight any anomalies and proactively liaise with the Team Leader/Engineering to update paper works to reflect build sequence and data capture requirements.
* To work in accordance with LDS (local document system) describing methods and procedures. Promote Cleanroom regulations, local area health and safety requirements and 5S policy within local work areas
* To coordinate work load with the Team Leader and lead technician.
* To demonstrate flexibility and mobility to work across different product and or departments as required by the workload.
* To work independently in the area of knowledge/expertise to lead and/or oversee activities in order to utilise experience and knowledge.
* To work directly with MAIT Technicians, engineers, designers and customers as need dictates.
* To undertake activities to support the day to day running of the department such as consumable and test piece tooling management.
* To maintain Adhesive stock levels liaising with material control to ensure a seamless flow to avoid production impact due to lack of adhesive material.
* Liaise with Lead Technician, Team Leader and Facility Management with any Facility Faults and possible Future improvements.
Proven similar experience within manufacturing facility
Familiar with environmental controls and guidelines
Familiar with IOSH
Candidate will be expected to complete a 30 minute practical test at interview
Weekly rotating double day shifts -
06:00 to 14:00
14:00 to 22:00
Some weekend working on Saturday or Sunday may be required