Up to £44.00 per hour
20 days ago
We seek X10 Mission Systems Engineers to join a highly skilled, professional team. Mission Systems typically consists of the following systems / products :- Navigation, Displays, Controls, Sensors, Radar, Attack & Identification, Armament Control, Weapons Integration, Communications, Defensive Aids, Electronic Warfare, Monitoring & Recording, Cockpit, Helmet Mounted Displays, Electro Optics, Reconnaissance, Computing & Data Transmission, Rig, Ground & Aircraft Testing, etc."
AT THE COAL FACE / TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Systems Requirements Management (capture, manipulation and management of systems requirements)
- Systems Research and Development
- Systems Design Process Engineering
- Systems Behavioural Design Engineering
- Systems Safety engineering (analysis of the Systems Safety requirements)
- Systems Integration (structuring and partitioning of complex systems)
- Systems Specification and Procurement
- Systems Performance Analysis
- System Proof of Design (Certification and Qualification)
- Systems Human Factors and Cockpit Integration
- Systems Integration, Qualification & Acceptance
- Systems Installation and Support
As a Systems Engineer your skills and qualifications will include:
- Sound knowledge of the Engineering Lifecycle.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of the European Product Safety, CE and EMC legislation would be beneficial but not essential.
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION: WE SEEK 5 MISSION SYSTEMS ENGINEERS WHO HAVE WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO ARE CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM).