Test Equipment Engineer
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Up to £47 per hour Umbrella or up to £36 per hour PAYE (inside IR35)
The successful candidate will use their knowledge in a system/sub system management role. The role includes defining and managing the requirements for Test Equipment and managing the development through delivery and into service.
- Responsible for collating Test Equipment requirements from all Customers (Internal, Domestic and Export) across the Product Life Cycle
- Assessment of design documentation in support of demonstrating test solution compliance with CE certification requirements
- Support cross functional teams to drive down test solution product defects (i.e. PRs & CNs)
- Manage status and record of reported test solution defects
- Interface with and manage customer expectations throughout the development process
- Support the reporting of the test solution packages time, cost, quality and performance status
- Main point of contact between the project team and TE supplier
Proven Ability / Key Skills
- Ideally educated to degree level with substantial proven ability of Test, Electrical and Electronic engineering, ideally including at least one of the following:
- Digital electronics and microprocessor systems
- Analogue electronics and RF
- Power Electronics
- Test Equipment Design
- Good understanding of:
- Product certification against CE directives
- Requirements capture in DOORS
- Structured Test Modelling techniques
- Project Management and planning
Our Client is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where workers can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. They value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
Our Client want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout the recruitment process. They recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
Our Client are a proud member of Working Families - the UK's work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits people, teams and business; wherever possible they will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
Please Note: Our Client requires all workers to achieve the appropriate security clearance relevant to the role."