negotiable hourly rate
13 days ago
Our client is seeking a Missile Test Architect for a 6-month contract at their site in Stevenage, Hertfordshire. They design and produce missiles and missile systems.
The role holder will be responsible for:
- Supporting the definition and implementation of the company's Test and Testability Policy within a Programme,
- The collation of Test requirements from all Customers and Users (Internal, Domestic and Export) across the Product Life Cycle
- The flow down of Test and Testability requirements into all Technical Requirements,
- Defining and managing the Production Test Equipment Requirements including Special-To-Type (STTE) and necessary peripheral equipment.
- Defining and managing Test Specifications for Factory Pass Out and In Service Testing.
Key skills / Proven ability:
- Requirements Capture and Management using Doors.
- Proven ability in writing Test Specifications for factory testing.
- Able to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders to manage expectations and requirement trade-offs.