27 days ago
- Supporting the definition and implementation of the Test and Testability Policy within a Programme
- The collation of Test and Testability requirements from all Customers and Users (Internal, Domestic and Export) across the Product Life Cycle
- The flow down of Test and Testability requirements into all Technical Requirements
- Agreeing, with the CDE the cost vs effectivity trades associated with Test & Testability implementation
- Ensuring optimal BIT coverage is achieved at System and sub-system level
- Partitioning and assigning testability targets to all equipment within the system
- Supporting the Sub-System Design Authority to ensure a coordinated approach to determine test coverage
- Ensuring consistent creation of the testability model in order to ensure that overall testability objectives are achieved
- Ensuring Test Coherence across the product
- Defining the Production Test Equipment architecture including Special-To-Type (STTE) and necessary peripheral equipment.
- Responsible for producing Statements of Work and programmes for the activities within their sphere of responsibility
- Technically manage internal & external suppliers for the delivery of sub-system work packages to time, cost, quality and performance requirements.
- Responsible for controlling assigned budgets, managing personal workload and identifying any further resource needs.