2 months ago
Our client are a world leader in Missile Systems, they are seeking a Missile Electronic Architect on a contract basis at their site in Stevenage.
- Defining the electrical architecture for a system ensuring it meets all higher level system requirements,
- Establishing a project Processing and Communications policy and recommending data-bus types and routing,
- The missile level power system including power budget and profiles,
- Signal safety design to include routing of safety related signals and rules for signal separations in cable looms and on connector pin outs plus special features such as dual redundancy,
- The definition of missile / sub-system interfaces.
- Act as 'Head of' for specific electronic subsystems.
- Producing Statements of Work and plans for activities within their sphere of responsibility and the management of internal & external suppliers for delivery of sub-systems to time, cost, quality and performance requirements.
- Responsible for controlling any assigned budgets, managing personal workload and identifying any further resource needs.