5 months ago
- Defining the electrical architecture for a system ensuring it meets all higher level system requirements
- Establishing a project Processing and Communications policy and recommending data-bus types and routing the missile level power system including power budget and profiles
- Signal safety design to include routing of safety related signals and rules for signal separations in cable looms and on connector pin outs plus special features such as dual redundancy
- The definition of missile / sub-system interfaces
- Producing Statements of Work and plans for activities within their sphere of responsibility and the management of internal & external suppliers for delivery of sub-systems to time, cost, quality and performance requirements.
- Responsible for controlling any assigned budgets, managing personal workload and identifying any further resource needs.