13 days ago
Responsible to the Warehousing & Distribution (W&D) Manager primarily for the administration and implementation of a new Data Capture System (DCS), leading daily activities regarding archiving of data to meet Commercial regulatory requirements.
Scope of the Role:
- Requires a self-motivated and diligent individual requiring minimal supervision to lead and support this new but vital project.
- Effectively manage the capture, scanning and digitizing of contractually required data from both current and archived hardcopy documentation onto the Data Capture System (DCS).
- Ensure all documents are correctly posted into DCS to ensure they are readily accessible in support of the day to day requirements and for audit purposes.
- Support the W&D Manager in the placing and receipting non-Aircraft related spares and contractual services.
- A diligent attention to detail is essential, enhanced by the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Possess a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word. Excel and PowerPoint).
- Flexible, highly motivated with a pro-active approach to assigned duties.