Up to £0.00 per annum
5 months ago
1. Have a good command of microwave principles, service configuration, troubleshooting.
2. Have a good command of microwave network solutions and related network solutions.
3. Have a command of formulation of the delivery solution for a new microwave project, analysis based on typical delivery scenarios, delivery solution implementation, and SOP formulation. Have a command of microwave implementation management method, analysis based on network priorities, formulation of independent delivery units, and project plan integration guide.
4. Have a good command of parallel migration, hot migration, and swap migration, have a basic command of risks and difficult points of each migration scenario, formulation of migration schemes based on live network conditions and customer requirements.
5. Have good knowledge of product defects and limitations, have a command of method and measures of locating complex faults of various microwave data services, and be able to effectively provide solutions for complex data service faults (packet loss, QoS, ERPS switch-over, and MPLS).
6. Have a good command of microwave network planning solution (link, networking, clock, QoS, and DCN), method of planning microwave services (TDM/Hybrid/Packet) on an entire network have general knowledge of mainstream microwave cross-product solutions (CX+RTN, MSTP+RTN), and be able to understand the HLD/LLD solution among solutions for network covering microwave products and other network products
1. Support network integration in engineering project.(major).
2. Support network design.
3. Support maintenance related work, guarantee network performance.
4. Support technical solution of bidding project.( occasional).
1. Support engineering integration and cut-over.
2. Output delivery solution for MW part.
3. Maintain MW planning file, and support MW design.
4. Routine maintenance activities.
5. Deal with network issue and customer requirements.