Rome, Rome (province)
€350.00 - €400.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Microsoft Teams System Administrator - Rome
Morson International are working with a global IT Solutions company who are looking for a Microsoft Teams System Administrator to join their team in Rome. This is an initial 3 month contract until December 2020. My client is paying €400 a day for this position.
The Microsoft Teams Administrator is responsible for supporting the ICT Team in the daily activities on Microsoft Teams. In particular, he/she will:
* Configure and maintain Microsoft Teams environment in IFAD
* Implement Teams security and retention policies as designed by ICT Team
* Support Teams integration with IFAD internal VoIP solution
* Troubleshoot users' issues and provide technical support.
* Provide periodic status report to ICT Technical Support Administrator.
* Support the Migration of IFAD users from on premises Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams.
The successful Microsoft Teams System Administrator will have:
* A university degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related fields, preferably at postgraduate level or its equivalent.
* Minimum of 6 years of work experience in IT at progressively senior levels
* At least 6 years of relevant experience with track record in Skype for Business and Unified Communications administration, at least 2 years of experience on Microsoft Teams
* Suitability to undertake the responsibilities mentioned above at the required level
* Familiarity with the United Nations common system or international financial institution is desirable
* International experience working in several countries or in multi-country projects is desirable.
* Strong operational knowledge of Microsoft Teams Infrastructure, including Voice and PBX integration.
* Strong operational knowledge of Microsoft 365 environment and tools
* Strong operational knowledge of Microsoft Teams security and retention policies
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.