€400.00 - €450.00 per day
23 days ago
Microsoft Expert - Paris
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Microsoft Expert to join their team in Paris. This is an initial 3 month contract, with the chance for a number of extensions, and my client is paying €450 a day.
The Microsoft Expert will:
* Work within Corporate Management Systems team to define Microsoft O365 strategic initiatives.
* Support in the end to end analysis and implementation of new O365 applications
* Creation of technical documentation for O365 implementations
* Integral assistance in the migration of existing on-premise Microsoft technologies to Online platforms
* Support the production team in diagnosing issues and implementing workarounds/ solutions for Microsoft technologies.
The successful Microsoft Expert will have:
* University or college degree in computer engineering, computer science, physics, mathematics or a related discipline.
* Extensive knowledge in Microsoft technologies (O365: OneDrive for Business, One Note, Exchange Online, MS Teams) and infrastructure.
* Experience in migration projects (move from On-premise to Online).
* Certifications in Microsoft Technologies
* Ability to participate in high-level technical meetings, good communication skills.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.