South Africa, South Africa
Up to ZAR0.00 per annum + negotiable
3 months ago
Morson International are looking for a Microsoft Application Specialist to join the team of an important Telecommunications company. Rate negotiable. Initial contract 6 months extendable to 3 years.
- Manage and monitor Office 365 services and hybrid infrastructure.
- Document changes to the systems using change management best practices.
- Maintain a highly secure system through proper configuration and system access monitoring.
- Assist with the migration of large volumes of data into the cloud platform.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with user access to cloud services.
- Maintain a good understanding of upcoming changes to the platforms to assist with user change management.
- Monitor and communicate to stakeholders the performance of the services.
- Ensure service delivery meets the business requirements (based on defined SLAs).
- Deliver a consistent process for incident and problem escalation along with resolution in line with the sourcing governance framework.
- Champion the adoption of Office 365 services as appropriate for our business.
- Assist with the creation of policies around the proper use of Office 365 services and support.
- Collaborate with other IT staff, including networking, security, and data center operation teams, to facilitate effective issue resolution.
- Bachelor's degree in Telecommunications or Computer Science
- At least 5+ years of experience with Exchange (on premise/online) administration.
- 2+ years of Office 365 (over 1000 users) administration experience.
- 2+ years of SharePoint administration experience
- 2+ years of Skype and Lync administration experience
- 2+ years of Microsoft Windows Server administration experience.
- Office 365 or any other Microsoft certifications a plus.
- 2+ years of experience with Office 365 migration tools.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and it's interaction with Active Directory.
- Knowledge of Office 365 Teams/Groups/Video/Delve/Power BI.
- Supporting Skype and Lync for Business and troubleshooting call quality issues.
- Experience managing SharePoint
- Experience managing directory sync into Azure AD.
- Supporting the sync and sharing of large volumes of data with OneDrive.
- Advanced skills managing Office 365 using PowerShell.
- Experience with Azure AD user management both for Office 365 and third-party services.
- Exporting usage and licensing information through Office 365 reporting.
- Understanding of firewall requirements needed for all Office 365 functions.
- Deep understanding of supporting Office desktop applications.
- Support of Office 365 mobile applications.
- Thorough working knowledge and ability to troubleshoot all issues with DKIM, DMARC, SPF & DNS
- Excellent communication skill and team player
- Fluent English communication skills
- Provide a 24x7 service supervision through on call
- Available for international travel for training and knowledge transfer of customers
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Christy from Morson for more information.