München (81249), Bayern
€50000.00 - €70000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
about 1 year ago
Morson Internataional is recruiting on behalf of a leading telecom solutions provider. Specifically, we are working closely with the Research Center in Munich, Germany one of their Research Teams are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual who would like to support their work as:
Technical Management Assistant for Automotive Electronics Testing (m/f/d) - Munich, Germany
This is a 1 year fixed-term contract with the possibility of extension or becoming a permanent (internal) employee.
- Support the technical and project manager across a variety of technical projects
- Investigate and analyze the technical resource for Automotive Electronics testing and Quality Management in Europe
- Align with Engineering team on consultant services and technical partner requirements
- Participate in partner selection, review, and provide the visibility for management team to make decisions
- Contact with consultants and cooperation partners to manage the cooperation business
- Output the technical project report and technical trend insight regularly.
- At least 3 year of experience in automotive electronics development and testing or technical management or quality management
- Familiar with automotive electronics quality management system, process, standards and methodologies
- Familiar with automotive electronics development process and testing method
- Master degree with Automotive Electronics or similar background, ideally from a Quality Management and Computer Science background
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, combined with team spirit, intercultural awareness for European and Asian culture and openness for an international environment
- Independent and well-structured working style with a hands-on, can-do attitude
- Fluency in English and Chinese (written and spoken) is required
- Good planning and organizing skills.
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.