about 1 month ago
Morson International currently have an opportunity for a Merlin Simulator Support Services Manager to work on a permanent basis at RNAS Yeovilton. This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
You will be responsible to the OC of the Merlin Mk4 Simulator for the coordination of all facility maintenance and equipment availability in order to ensure the continuity of Merlin Mk4 aircrew simulator training output.
- Coordination of facility maintenance, both scheduled and reactive.
- Coordinating maintenance and provision of training equipment
- Liaising with suppliers and MoD stakeholders
- Support the CHF HQ J7 lead in coordinating, scheduling and material planning for Merlin training courses
- Provide Health, Safety and Environmental management within the training facility
- Act as Building Manage, fulfilling the duties identified in RNAS Yeovilton Standing Orders
Skills and experience required:
- Understanding of a military logistic support environment
- Military experience at a senior level (PO/Petty Officer) is essential
- Ability to work unsupervised to demanding deadlines
- IT literate
If you have the experience required and would like to be considered for the position, please apply today or contact Courtney for more information.