£275.00 - £350.00 per day
16 days ago
MEP Manager - Birmingham - Contract
My client are a leading tier 1 contractor who specialise in delivering major project schemes across the UK, valued from £30m - £300m. Having been contracted to deliver a £100m project in Birmingham city centre, they require a MEP construction professional to help manage the delivery of M&E aspects of the projects.
In this role you will coordinate the delivery of M&E packages of the overall MEP process, working with commercial and design teams to support in-country delivery. You will work closely with the Operations team, advising and supporting the team.
Successful candidate will have:
* HNC or Degree in Building Services/M&E related field.
- Preferably a member of industry related professional body (NEBOSH etc...)
- SMSTS and relevant CSCS card (Black/white)
- Minimum 5 years experience working in New build major project schemes and delivering projects as a a MEP Manager elsewhere.
- In depth knowledge of building regulations & codes of practice.
- Ability to research and assess suitable alternative products/design solutions.
- A good understanding of all facets of construction process
- Familiar with construction software packages: Fieldview preferable
- Knowledge of different forms of contracts (NEC,JCT etc.)