Up to £0.00 per day
Rail Technical Team
7 months ago
Morson International is recruiting for MEP Engineer - Mechanical / Electrical, both roles are working for a large Rail Client based in London.
The role is supporting activities leading to maintenance readiness for handover of a Central Operating Section. Assist Maintenance Engineers in reviewing O&M documentation and ensuring as built information, asset data and spares is to the required quality and format at acceptance.
- Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Information review and comments
- Test and Commissioning Data collation, review and comment
- Complete site auditing and verification against designs and standards
- Produce non-conformance reports and escalate issues
- Arrange multi department meetings, record actions and ensure deliverables are implemented in the 'plan'.
- Manage deliverables detailed in the maintenance readiness delivery plan
- Activities as decided by the line manager to achieve the departmental goals
- Take reasonable care of your own and others' health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal responsibility
- Co-operate with Crossrail in all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe working procedures at all times
- Promote equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues
- Take necessary care to properly protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate information from unauthorised disclosure, modification or destruction. Never knowingly put information or information systems at risk
- Must have significant knowledge and experience in Mechanical Building Systems and Asset Management.
- Previously worked on Crossrail Delivery Projects would be desirable
- Experience in Project Engineering
- Able to understand complex, technical concepts and translate them into clear, accessible content with accuracy and attention to detail.
- An awareness of Environment, Health, Safety, Security and Quality practices as applicable to a rail environment.
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills with proven ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Confident and professional in face-to-face, phone, email and web communications.
- Knowledge of documentation management systems.
- Experience of working in a railway maintenance environment would be advantageous.